Our zipline tours are kid-friendly and safe for all ages. Ziplining is a great activity for individuals, families and groups looking for a fun, outdoor activity. We have two zipline courses to choose from, with options for all skill and thrill levels. Your professionally trained tour guides offer education and fun throughout your hikes and nature walks.
DurationFrom 45 min to 1h30
An exciting six stations Zipline, over 800 meters length. Between each zip, you can enjoy forest views, beautifuf scenery and waterfalls.
Long ZIPLINE (Duration: 1 – 1.30h) 18$ (including Transportation). 15$ at the entrance
- Participants must between 6 kg and 120 kg - including clothing/footwear.
- Not recommended for expectant mothers or people with spinal injuries.
- Ziplines run during inclement weather.
- Guests under 18 years of age require a legal parent/guardian to sign the exclusion of liability waiver prior to the activity.
- We have special equipment for kids from 3 years old.
- Lines are up to 50m
-Pick up from town
-Entrance to the park
-Activity with english speaking guide
-Transfer back to town
-Food and beverages
-Other expenses which are not in the program