As every year, the park gets involved for a great children's day, this time with a different formula. In partnership with the Lao Friends Hospital for Children, the park gives away plants and trees for fundraising.
Plant a tree and support the health of Lao children!
1. Come to the Friends Gallery to see the different tree options (from 20th-30th May)
2. Give a donation for the Lao Friends Hospital for Children (LFHC) and get a tree
3. Collect your tree on Friday 31st May
4. Choose where you want to plant your tree:
- Donate to the LFHC
- Take with you to your home
- Have free entrance to plant in Nahm Dong Park and celebrate children on 1st of June
Happy planting! Healthy children!
*Friends Gallery (near Dara Market), Monday to Friday from 10AM - 5PM